Step up your morning stroll game in Bangkok with an immersive tour of the Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha led by a professional multilingual guide. Explore the famous palace complex, being built in traditional Thai architectural style, which houses many buildings including the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. End the tour with a little shopping before lunchtime at King Power Rangnam.
- Participants are recommended to wear long pants and long-sleeve shirt, or to bring a scarf along to wrap yourself up when entering temples.
- Touring barefoot is not allowed.
- If you would like to visit King Power Rangnam after the tour, please bring your passport and departure flight ticket or confirmation along with you to register at the registration counter before shopping. The tour guide will provide assistance if needed.
- Imported products (white label) can only be collected in Thailand airports after customs.
- Domestic products (blue label) can be taken right away.
- If the purchase exceeds THB 2,000, please fill a tax refund form at the exit of Duty Free shop and get your tax refunds at the airport after customs.
- The King Power Duty Privileges is not available for the following passport holders: Thai, Japanese, Indian, Russian and CIS.
Na Phra Lan Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand