Clean, safe & private chalets
We book 3 chalets for one night, and we absolutely love Fuga Village, especially the privacy of the place.
So here are the list of things which we love about Fuga Village:
1) There were tall fences around the place, and guests have to lock the entrance & exit door before leaving, hence safety is really assured here.
2) Check in was a breeze. We met Amy upon check in, and Peter upon check out, and they were very nice. The host will pretty much leave you alone after check in, and since the place is locked, you really have privacy to spend time with your loved ones.
3) The beach is just a few footsteps from the room, and there is a pool, which is more suitable for adults as its about 5 feet deep.
4) The room is equipped with air cond, fan, a kettle, a fridge, as well as shampoo and conditioner. But I do recommend to bring your own toiletries. The bed & pillows were good and the sheets were clean. I can say the room is more to a minimalist concept, but we liked it. Bring your own water too.
5) There are 3 windows, which you can open and enjoy the fresh air. I really love the windows, antique style. The place is really clean!! So do not litter and throw your rubbish in the dustbin that they provide by the pool.
6) You can spend time at the pool, there are 2 gazebos and 2 pool chairs for relaxing. We had our lunch and breakfast here, the weather was beautiful.
7) Do not miss an upper deck at the reception area, where you can just chill and watch the beach or people watching.
8) Right next door is the turtle sanctuary and visitor center, which is good for a quick tour.
9) Please obey the rules, you will find it in your room - and do take note that other visitors are NOT allowed. Hence, please respect the host's rules and regulations. For us, we love this rule as friends of visitors will not simply come in and out as they like.
Not a big problem actually, but I thought it will be useful for future travelers:
1) We wish we could spend more time in the pool, it was under maintenance as the water was dirty.
2) Relaxing area at the reception - wish we could have some food here, but we were caution that we will make it a mess, so we just sit & enjoy the fresh air.
3) Open air bathroom & toilet - do bring a kain batik to cover up, as the bathroom is really open, you will feel like somebody is watching you! LOL!
4) For Muslims traveller - do bring your own praying mat (sejadah).
Family - 8 Sep 2017