1. Countries in Asia that are visa free / provide visa on arrival - Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Lebanon, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
2. Countries in Asia that provide e-visa / visa on arrival - Kuwait, Tajikistan.
1. Countries in the Americas that are visa free / provide visa on arrival - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela.
2. Countries in the Americas that provide tourist-cards upon arrival - Dominican Republic.
1. Schengen countries in Europe that are visa free - Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
2. Non-schengen countries in Europe that are visa free - Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Faroe Island, Gibraltar, Ireland, Kosovo, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Romania, San Marino, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
1. Countries in Oceania that are visa free / provide visa on arrival - Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
2. Country in Oceania in which visitor permit is obtained in Samoa - Tokelau.
1. Countries in Africa that are visa free / provide visa on arrival - Algeria, Botswana, Cape Verde, Comoros, Djibouti, Georgia, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Morocco, Reunion, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
2. Countries in Africa that provide e-visa - Rwanda, Sao Tome, and Principe.
The information contained on this webpage is up-to-date as of 1 March 2020 and may be updated occasionally. Resources can be found under the “Resources” section of the webpage. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations of visas, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information provided by this article. The information contained on this webpage is intended solely to provide general guidance on matters of interest for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for it.
If you wish to continue in Malay, you can do so from our Malay language visa guide.