Oh, the places you’ll go with a JR Pass! This exclusive rail pass allows tourists to travel all over Japan with unlimited use of the Japan Railways transportation, which includes:
- All non-bullet JR trains
- Shinkansen bullet trains (except for Nozomi and Mizuho services)
- JR bus local lines (JR Hokkaido Bus, JR Bus Tohoku, JR Bus Kanto, JR Tokal Bus, West Japan JR Bus, Chugoku JR Bus, JR Shikoku Bus, and JR Kyushu Bus)
- JR West Miyajima ferry
- Tokyo Monorail
- Aoimori Railway services between Aomori and Hachinohe (but only for travel on local or rapid service trains between Hachinohe and Aomori, Aomori and Noheji, and Hachinohe and Noheji)
- The IR Ishikawa Railway Line between Kanazawa and Tsubata (travel must only be conducted on local or limited express trains between these two stations)
With the JR Pass, you have the freedom to wander around and explore Japan without limits!
All aboard the JR express!
Travel all over Japan comfortably and conveniently on board world-class JR-operated trains, ferries, and buses
Save up on individual ticket purchases and enjoy unlimited use of any JR transportation within 7 days!
- You cannot make a seat reservation until you have exchanged the pass.
- An additional fee is required when reserving a seat on express trains and Shinkansen bullet trains.
- Non-reserved ordinary class cars can be accessed freely. In order to travel in first-class (Green Cars), you will have to pay additional fees.
- To access the platforms, show your pass to the JR staff situated at the platform gates.
- To reserve a seat, ask the JR staff at the ticket offices.
- The JR Pass is a personal pass. Always carry your passport along with your pass as the station and train staff may need to check them both.
Exploring new countries can be daunting especially if it’s your first time. The culture is different from what you’re used to and going around the city can also be challenging. When visiting a country like Japan, one of the most things you should get, especially if you plan to stay long, is a JR Pass. Using this allows you to travel from one place to another with the utmost convenience. Whether you’re traveling via bullet train, bus, ferry, or Monorail, the Japan Rail Pass has got you covered because it traverses the routes where tourist spots are mostly located. With the JR Pass, you can save on ticket prices and time. Now, you don’t have to keep lining up the ticket booth to ride Japan’s transportations. Get your Japan Rail Pass at Traveloka Xperience while you’re still here in the Philippines and avail of its great deal.
You can choose from these options: