Take Halloween 2019 to terrifying levels and hunt for ghosts, ghouls, and lost souls within the historic walls of Intramuros as you pedal into the night on a Bambike! Bike past ruins and structures that were bombed during the Battle of Manila, which gave this old walled city its dark, mysterious past. See for yourself if the rumors are true, that restless souls have been spotted in hidden corners and abandoned buildings come sundown. This upcoming After-Dark Mystery Bike Hunt is the second edition of the Intramuros Investigation set to happen on October 19, 20, 25, 26, 30, and 31, and offers two hair-raising adventures: The Lost Lady, a hunt to find a ghastly woman seen roaming around the gates of Fort Santiago scaring anyone who dares to help her; and The Priest, a hunt to find the departed Father Gomez–the only priest who could drive out spirits and demons from one’s body. Each mystery tour is 1-hour long with exclusive access to never-before-seen areas. So get ready to hunt… And be haunted.
- Event dates: October 19, 20, 25, 26, 30, and 31 from 18:00 to 22:00.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the event so you can choose your preferred Bambike.
- Participants who come in costume will receive freebies from partners/sponsors.
- Athletic footwear is recommended.
- Alternative modes of transportation can be provided for those who cannot bike. Simply inform the tour operator upon booking at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To help reduce plastic waste, Bambike encourages everyone to bring their own reusable water bottles.
Stall 1-B G/F Plaza San Luis Complex, General Luna Street, Brgy 658 Zone 070 Intramuros, Manila 1002.