You may be required to present valid government-issued identification at check-in, along with credit card or cash to cover deposits and incidentals. Special request may depend on hotel's availability at check-in and may cost extra fee. Special request availability is not guaranteed.
Hotel may charge you additional fee for each extra person after reserved room's maximum capacity.
As we intensify our efforts to keep everyone safe, all our hotel properties go through regular disinfection procedures to control or kill infectious agents and minimize the risk of spreading diseases and viruses.
As part of our safety protocols, we are also asking for your utmost understanding and cooperation on the precautionary measures that we are currently implementing in our hotel:
UPON ENTERING THE PROPERTY
• A temperature check will be done at the hotel entrance.
• All security guards and frontline staff are required to wear facemasks.
SANITATION & DISINFECTION
• All common areas with heavy customer contact are disinfected regularly.
• Sanitary alcohol and hand sanitizer dispensers are installed in all entrances, reception areas, and front offices.
• Comfort rooms are sanitized every 30 minutes.
OTHER PREVENTIVE MEASURES
• In-house guests are visited in their rooms twice (2) daily for temperature checking.
• Guests and employees who are experiencing flu-like symptoms, headache and/or sore throat may seek medical attention from the assigned company nurse. We will follow the Department of Health (DOH) protocol.
• Hotel guests and employees in public areas shall strictly observe social distancing.
• Per Executive Order issued by the LGU, curfew in some cities shall start from 8PM to 5AM.
• For sanitary purposes, meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) will be served through room service, and we’ll be using disposable items when serving. Room service is until 8PM only. Please take note of the schedule of the serving of meals:
BREAKFAST - Serving Time 07:00 AM Dish-out Time 08:00 AM
LUNCH - Serving Time 12:00 NN Dish-out Time 01:00 PM
DINNER - Serving Time 06:00 PM Dish-out Time 07:00 PM
• All guests should put their soiled linens outside their rooms to be picked up by our Housekeepers. New linens will then be replaced and will also be left outside the rooms.
• Change of linen is only upon guest request and any other requests will only be until 8 PM.
• All our Housekeepers will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance to the directives of the government.
Besides these, we are also compliant with all directives coming from the Department of Health (DOH), Department of Tourism (DOT), and other concerned government agencies.
Once again, your safety has always been our top priority. Together, let us work tirelessly for a safe and healthy environment for everyone.