Visit the Colonial Penang Museum, a unique museum that showcases the lifestyle in Penang during the 18th-20th century colonial era. Go back in time and see how the British influenced their Eastern colonies. Here, you can see a collection of beautiful and elegant historical artifacts as well as learning the significance of Penang's local heritage. Bring your family and friends to explore the museum together.
* From Batu Ferringhi take Rapid bus route 101 to destination.
* From city or heritage area take Rapid bus route 10,101,104,304 to Destination
- Take Rapid bus to the opposite side of Penang Adventist Hospital or Georgetown City Hotel.
- Cross the road and head towards Jalan Brown
- Turn right into Jalan Brown.
- At the traffic light turn left into Jalan D.S Ramanathan
- The 2nd bungalow on the right is your destination. (next to JKR's resthouse )
( 8-minute walking distance from bus station to destination)
* From Botanical Garden to the museum take Rapid route 10
- Take Rapid bus to Penang Chinese Girls' High School.
- Cross the road and turn right to Jalan D.S. Ramanathan ( soccer field on your right )
- At the traffic light go straight, the 2nd bungalow on your right is your destination.
(6 minute walking distance from bus station to destination )
7, Jalan D.S Ramanathan, Pulau Tikus, 10350 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Diskon Colonial Penang Museum Admission hari ini
Temukan Diskon Colonial Penang Museum Admission di sini