Stay connected while you travel with the Apollo Travel First-Class Portable WiFi! This convenient device provides 4G LTE connection for as low as P249 a day, which you can immediately use the moment you arrive at your destination. It works in over 130 countries, and can connect up to 5 smartphones, tablets, or laptops simultaneously. Its 5,350 mAh battery lasts for up to 15 hours and can also be used as a power bank to charge your smartphones and devices. This package includes a 4G LTE Travel WiFi device and USB charging cable in an easy-to-carry pouch.
With even just 500MB worth of data per day, you can already enjoy the following perks:
21 hours of browsing the web
25 hours of browsing your Facebook page or loading up to 1,000 posts with pictures
8 hours of Google Maps use
2 hours of chatting on Skype
5,900 email downloads
2 hours of standard videos on YouTube
16,666 char messages on WhatsApp
125 tracks on Spotify!
1. Countries like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia have NO data cap. All other destinations in Europe, US, Australia, and New Zealand have a 500MB or 1GB data cap. If you exceed the data allowance for the day, the speed will slow down but you will still have Internet access. You will receive a fresh data allowance at 12MN Philippine Standard Time.
2. Details in the booking form can still be changed after your booking order. Just contact Apollo at (02)725-6767 or you may send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You will be charged a higher rate if you visit more than one country on the same day.
4. The Apollo Travel Portable WiFi does not have coverage on cruise ships.
5. To get your deposit back, once Apollo receives the device (with no damage), they will credit the amount to your credit/debit card or deposit it to your bank account, depending on your mode of payment. It takes 3 to 5 business days to process the return of your deposit.