This immersive tour ideal for first-timers in the city of Bangkok walks you through the city's most famous historical landmarks known for such delicate and marvellous traditional Thai architecture. Explore the famous Grand Palace complex which houses many buildings including the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. After lunch at a local market nearby, continue to Wat Phra Chetuphon aka Wat Pho to witness the famous giant reclining Buddha. End the tour with a little shopping at King Power Rangnam.
- Participants are recommended to wear long pants and long-sleeve shirt, or to bring a scarf along to wrap yourself up when entering temples.
- Touring barefoot is not allowed.
- If you would like to visit King Power Rangnam after the tour, please bring your passport and departure flight ticket or confirmation along with you to register at the registration counter before shopping. The tour guide will provide assistance if needed.
- Imported products (white label) can only be collected in Thailand airports after customs.
- Domestic products (blue label) can be taken right away.
- If the purchase exceeds THB 2,000, please fill a tax refund form at the exit of Duty Free shop and get your tax refunds at the airport after customs.
- The King Power Duty Privileges is not available for the following passport holders: Thai, Japanese, Indian, Russian and CIS.
Na Phra Lan Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand