If you want to scratch your diving itch, look no further than Nha Trang, home to one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. On this tour designed for beginner divers or those who have no diving experience, you'll head to Hon Mun Marine Protected Area to start your journey. Before diving into the water, you'll learn basic scuba diving theory, how to use your equipment, and equalizing and breathing techniques from professional divers. Participants will be divided into groups of four, accompanied by professional divers, for the most enjoyable experience. So let’s go and explore the amazing underwater world!
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Nha Trang City Center.
- A surcharge of USD 10/participant will apply to pickup or drop-off at locations outside the designated areas. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- Alternatively, you can make your way to Vietnam Active Office at 115 Hung Vuong Street, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang City for pickup.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Please provide your body weight, height, and shoe size in the Additional requests section.
- For safety reasons, please read carefully the health requirements in the Medical Statement Form before signing the form.
- After diving, It is recommended to wait 12 – 18 hours before you board a plane.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.