This picturesque sunset cruise in Phu Quoc Island is a real joy for sun-seeking tourists. As the sun starts to slowly sink into the sea, we will then anchor down so you can appreciate the stunning sunset and begin squid fishing. Not only that, you'll also learn professional squid fishing techniques from fishermen and try your hand at it. And as the boat heads back to shore, you'll enjoy a tasty seafood dinner. Make the most of your time at Phu Quoc, and you will have an experience that's truly unforgettable!
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Duong Dong Town.
- Pickup and drop-off at locations outside the designated areas will require a surcharge. Please contact the tour operator directly to arrange pickup and drop-off.
- Vegetarian meal option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
- In the wet season (from May to November), the tour will depart from An Thoi Harbor or Sao Beach and there will be no sunset viewing.
Layanan penjemputan dan pengantaran gratis untuk hotel yang berlokasi di Kota Duong Dong Biaya tambahan dikenakan untuk area berikut: Area Pantai Ong Lang: VND 115.000/orang Area Pantai Cua Can – Vung Bau : VND 230.000/orang Vinpearl Resort & Spa, area Bai Dai: VND 460.000/orang Area InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort: VND 230.000/orang Area JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa: VND 230.000/orang