From the back of a scooter, this tour will take you across Saigon's districts and enjoy the city's amazing culinary. Once you get through the city's crazy traffic, you'll enjoy delectable beef noodle soup, a variety of street food, and delicious drip coffee at Cheo Leo Café, one of the oldest coffee shops in the city. But not only that, you'll have the chance to learn about the religious practices at Thien Hau Temple or Ngoc Hoang Pagoda. So get ready to live a day in the life of a local!
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in District 1, District 3, District 4, and District 10.
- A surcharge of VND 100,000/participant will apply to pickup and drop-off at locations outside the designated areas. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed in the case of bad weather or traffic congestion.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if:
1. You have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
2. You prefer vegetarian food.
3. You weigh more than 120 kg or 260 lbs.