From 104 reviews
See our top reviews!
Check our curated reviews for honest descriptions about this accommodation.
Based on 104 reviews
Deposit is required during check-in using cash, or credit card.
Check-in: From 15:00
Check-out: Before 11:00
Pets are NOT allowed.
Hotel may accept Early check in, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
Hotel may accept Late check out, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
Some rooms in this hotel are available for persons with disabilities (PWDs) as it offers 11 accessible rooms fitted for special requirements. Also, a refundable deposit of Php 1,000 per room per night will be required upon check-in.
Important Reminder: 3rd Party credit cards are not accepted and such bookings will be canceled. The hotel only accepts credit card and Philippine Peso for deposit and payment.
Culture of Clean
In light of our commitment to your health and safety, we continue to provide a safe environment for our guests and colleagues by maintaining the highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness in all areas. We want all our guests to feel at ease when staying at Crimson Hotels and Resorts and Quest Hotels.
• Personal protective equipment will be part of hotel airport representative’s uniform.
• Please prepare your health declaration card and scan through the QR code to access the guide on the new normal procedures in the property.
• There will be a maximum person capacity per transportation to follow social distancing rule. • Hand sanitizers and disposable disinfecting wipes will be available in hotel transportations.
• A foot bathmat is placed on all entrances to sanitize your footwear.
• Temperature thermal scanning and sanitation of luggages will be conducted.
Enhanced Express Check-in & Checkout
• Online transactions will be the norm as we adopt a contactless system.
• Check-in and checkout process will be smoother as pre-payments are made upon booking.
• A registration card, health declaration card and payment link for contactless payment method will be included in the confirmation letter emailed to you.
• Social distancing of 6 ft. will be strictly implemented.
• Sanitizing of guest supplies such as key card, pen and welcome booklet will be done through a UVL cabinet.
• The Crimson Care Center and Quest Genius are ready to assist you anytime via phone.
• Hand sanitizers will be placed in areas for all guests.
• Face masks will be available for guests at the front desk upon request.
• All our guest rooms undergo thorough disinfecting and sanitizing with electrostatic sprayers.
• There are no back-to-back arrivals, rest assured all rooms and meeting spaces are sanitized 24 hours prior to your arrival.
• The rooms will have an official sanitized seal on the front door, toilet and other areas of the room.
• Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will now be part of room amenities.
High Traffic Areas
• Thermal checking and sanitizing foot bath mat will be placed in all entrance and exit areas of the hotel.
• Regular sanitation and social distancing for high traffic areas will be implemented.
Food and Beverage
• Managed buffet or room service delivery of packed meals and Bento Box options will be made available.
• There will be no direct contact between you and hotel associates when food is delivered to your room.
• To ensure social distancing in restaurant outlets is observed, tables are set up according to 4 guests per 10 sqm.
• Enhanced safety training is regularly done with hotel associates.
• Capacities of meeting rooms will change following correct social distancing.
• Heightened food sanitation practices are strictly implemented.
• As part of our new safety protocol, organizers will be required to list all attendees with complete contact details.
• Other safety and cleanliness practices include: sanitation of meeting rooms before and after the event, thermal scanning at the entrance of the meeting rooms, managed buffet setup or serving of meals in batches.
• Meeting kits will be packed individually.
• Sanitation of public areas will be done frequently.
We have also implemented our TARGET ZERO PROGRAM amongst all hotel associates. All hotel associates will play an important role in enforcing these guidelines with the goal of zero COVID-19 cases in the hotels.
Quest Hotel Cebu has been approved as Multiple Use Hotel by DOT. However, leisure stays are still not allowed and will be limited only to the below purposes of stay. 1. Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine; 2. Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work; 3. Long Staying Guests; 4. Returning Residents; and 5. Other APORs who require accommodation pursuant to their official function or duty Same as 1 to 5 above, plus: 1. Business Guests; 2. Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated under the relevant issuance of the DOT and DOH.