Eat your way through Hoi An with this exciting half-day tour. You'll get to discover the backstreets of Hoi An with a lot of hidden gems such as the white rose cake (an incredibly delicate, subtly flavored shrimp dumpling topped with crispy onions), banh mi (bread with greens and chargrilled pork, beef, or other meat), banh khot (crispy miniature pancakes served with herbs, vegetables, and spicy sweet fish sauce for dipping). You'll even get to try balut (a duck embryo that is boiled in the shell)! As you treat your taste buds, your friendly guide will introduce you to Hoi An's tradition and gastronomic culture.
- Please advise at the time of booking if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- A light lunch before the tour is highly recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pickup and drop-off service is available only for hotels located in Hoi An city center for a surcharge of USD 5 per guest.
- Pickup and drop-off service is not available for hotels located at Cua Dai Beach, An Bang Beach, and Cam Thanh Village.
- For participants not using the pickup and drop-off service, please come to the meeting point at 567 Hai Ba Trung Street, Son Phong Ward, Hoi An City.
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- A private tour option is available for a surcharge of 30%.
567 Hai Bà TrưNg, PhườNg CẩM Phổ, HộI An, QuảNg Nam 550000, Vietnam.