Hotel only accepts married couple
Hotel only accepts guests with minimum age of 18.
Deposit is required during check-in using cash
Ranau Backpackers Hostel is located in area / city Ranau.
There are plenty of tourist attractions nearby, such as Kundasang War Memorial within 10.53 km, and Desa Cattle Dairy Farm within 10.73 km.
About Ranau Backpackers Hostel
Not only located within easy reach of various places of interests for your adventure, but staying at Ranau Backpackers Hostel will also give you a pleasant stay.
Ranau Backpackers Hostel is highly recommended for backpackers who want to get an affordable stay yet comfortable at the same time.
For you, travelers who wish to travel comfortably on a budget, Ranau Backpackers Hostel is the perfect place to stay that provides decent facilities as well as great services.
While traveling with friends can be a lot of fun, traveling solo has its own perks. As for the accommodation, Ranau Backpackers Hostel is suitable for you who value privacy during your stay.
Ranau Backpackers Hostel is the smartest choice for you who are looking for affordable accommodation with outstanding service.
WiFi is available within public areas of the property to help you to stay connected with family and friends.
Ranau Backpackers Hostel is a hostel with great comfort and excellent service according to most hostel's guests.
Ranau Backpackers Hostel is the ideal choice for you who are looking for a comfortable yet affordable accommodation.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property, and smoking area is available.
Pets are NOT allowed.
• Check-in : 2 pm-10 pm; Check-out time :12 pm.
(Reception / front office is NOT available 10pm-7am)
• A key deposit of RM20.00 is chargeable upon check in, which is refundable upon return of key.
• If you wish to check-out earlier (by 6am), please let us know in advance / the night before.
• Our cleaning staff starts at 10 am. We do our best not to disturb our guests.
• Ranau Backpackers Hostel is not liable for any loss, damage or theft of property.
• Please keep quiet between 11 pm and 7 am.
• The common areas are under video surveillance for your own protection.
• The furnishings and facilities are there for your benefit and that of future guests; all facilities are to be treated with respect including rinsing the shower and cleaning up the bathroom and kitchen equipment after use so that the next guest finds it cleans and neat.
• Common areas are for the use and enjoyment of all guests; parties, noisy gatherings, unsocial behaviour and loud music are all strictly prohibited.
• All type of drugs is forbidden in all parts of the building.
• Please be considerate to your room mates, other guests, staff and the property.
• Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromises the comfort, safety or security of other guests or staff will be asked to leave the hostel and will not be receive a refund.
• We operate a strict one person per bed policy. Please be for other guests and do not bring extra people back to the hostel.
• Please keep all your belongings on your bed or in your locker. Any items found on floors, chairs, tables or in the bathroom etc. will be thrown away.
• Please use access card to enter the premise at anytime and after 10PM.
• We will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally obliged to do so.
• By making a reservation, i agree to the terms and conditions of the hostel.