Melbourne Zoo is one of Australia's best known zoos, and a must visit if you're in town. Formally known as the Royal Melbourne Zoological Gardens, the zoo spans over an area of 22 hectares, with over 320 species to see. Despite its proximity to the city center, the zoo still manages to make visitors feel like they're in the middle of lush Asian and African rain forests, where animals roam free.
Here, you can see the majestic king of the jungle at Lion Gorge, or marvel at the sheer cuteness of koalas, penguins, and Australian fur seals. You can also come to daily talks featuring animals like the orangutan, giant tortoise, elephants, and more!
Bring the whole family to Melbourne zoo, and meet Australia's iconic animals!
Not only that, you'll get to meet creatures from all over Asia and Africa too!
Adorable and unique creatures are waiting for you
Even the fierce ones are ready to say hi!
- Melbourne Zoo is located only minutes north from the city center within the Royal Park, and a quick drive from Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine)
- Kids enter free on the weekends, Victorian public holidays and Victorian government school holidays
- Please note that tickets are 100% non-refundable
- If Holidays and Victorian School Holidays tickets are selected outside the above detailed entrance periods, you will be required to line up in the general admissions line to purchase the correct pass
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking.
- A complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher.
Parkville Vic 3052, Australia.