Ever wondered how far you can go with a JR Kyushu Pass? Let’s just say it can take you to all the best places in mountainous Kyushu, which has seven prefectures and is the third largest island in Japan. Valid for all JR Kyushu trains and Shinkansen bullet trains (except for Sanyo Shinkansen, sleeper trains, or JR Kyushu buses), this exclusive rail pass allows you to enjoy limitless train travel for 3 or 5 consecutive days! Wonder less and wander more with your JR Kyushu Pass, only on Traveloka!
- A fee of P150 is charged for deliveries within Metro Manila.
- A child price (6 to 11 years of age) is available for this pass.
- Access to trains is free for children under 5 years old.
- You cannot make a seat reservation until you have exchanged the pass.
- An additional fee is required when reserving a seat on express trains and Shinkansen bullet trains.
- Non-reserved ordinary class cars can be accessed freely. In order to travel in first-class (Green Cars), you will have to pay additional fees.
- To access the platforms, show your pass to the JR staff situated at the platform gates.
- To reserve a seat, ask the JR staff at the ticket offices.
- The JR Pass is a personal pass. Always carry your passport along with your pass as the station and train staff may need to check them both.