Come aboard on this unique water activity and experience a mild rafting adventure at the Kiulu River with rapids grades of 1- 2. Enjoy a fun time with your loved ones, accompanied by a certified guide with up to 10 years of experience so you don't have to worry about not knowing the tricks of rafting. The view of the surrounding nature is stunning, you might want to have your waterproof camera ready to capture moments. At the end of this tour, you'll be indulged with a delicious lunch by the river. Bring your loved ones here and create a memorable trip together.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Please notify in the Special Request section if you have any dietary request, e.g., vegetarian.
- You may purchase photos right after the tour. (Subject to availability)
- Depart in the morning and afternoon.
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails.
- No jewelries and valuable items allowed during activities.
What to bring:
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes.
- Short and T-shirt (Wear dark color).
- Payment / Service Voucher.
- Extra pocket money.
- Insect repellent.
- Sun-block lotion.
- Change of clothes.
- Cap / Hat.
08:00 - 09:30: Depart from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu and proceed to Kiulu river located at Tamparuli area. The journey takes around 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes.
09:30 - 10:00: Arrive at the starting point. Safety briefing will be given by Riverbug professional river guide, followed by signing of Liability Release form.
10:00 - 11:45: Rafting commences. Excursion takes about 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours to the ending point.
11:45 - 12:45: Arrive at ending point. Freshen up and enjoy a buffet lunch.
12:45 - 14:00: Depart for hotel.
14:00 - 14:30: Estimated time of arrival in Kota Kinabalu.
89250 Tamparuli, Sabah, Malaysia.