Batanes Island holds many magnificent tourist spots, one of them includes a stunning hidden gem located at a beachfront on Mahatao called Spring of Youth. This remote area within the island features cold clear waters in a natural spring pool and a cute nipa hut built beside it. Everywhere you turn is a picture perfect shot, so make sure to take out those cameras and update your Instagram feeds. For tourists who are looking to forget all their worries and be one with nature, this is the perfect tour to experience at least once in your lifetime.
- Please wear walking shoes and comfortable clothes.
- Pack swimwear, change of clothes, sun hat, and sunscreen.
- The tour is recommended for travelers of all ages with a love for nature and culture.
- Bring cash for emergencies, as there are only two banks in Basco (Landbank and PNB).
- The visitor’s sustainable ecotourism fee (P350 per person) and protected area entrance fee (P50 for Filipino citizens and P100 for foreigners) can be paid at the Provincial Treasury Office. These fees are valid for the duration of your trip.
Basco, Batanes, Philippines.