Go on a sailing experience like no other with Boracay Sunset Paraw Sailing! Enjoy a refreshing view of the open sea and the sunset aboard a traditional sailboat or paraw, which will take you around the famed island and its pristine white shores. Breathe easy and rest your eyes on the warm-toned skies and undulating waves—sights that you will only get to see on this one-of-a-kind boating trip set against Boracay’s iconic sunset. Remember to snap a few photos on your camera for remembrance—after all, who wouldn’t want to look back on paradise?
- Activity duration: 30 minutes
- You may choose any time between 16:00 to 17:30 for this activity.
- Participants should head to the meet-up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Meet up location: In front of Moksha Cafe Boracay (Habagat season (June - September)
- Bring swimwear, a change of clothes, sunscreen, and a towel.
- Please put your gadgets in a waterproof bag to protect them from getting wet.