Boasting gentle waters and a rich marine ecosystem, Samal Island is a great destination for leisure divers seeking a memorable holiday. Discover the island’s underwater treasures in this Discover Samal adventure, which will take you to 2 dive sites within the Gulf of Davao. Venture into the open sea with an experienced divemaster and uncover a kaleidoscopic paradise teeming with nudibranchs, frogfishes, pygmy seahorses, and jackfish swimming above beds of soft coral. Meant for certified divers, this activity will allow you to explore a new, captivating world. Experience a fun-filled day in the shimmering waters of Davao when you book this activity on Traveloka!
- This activity is for certified scuba divers only. Participants must show their C-card to the divemaster during the briefing.
- Divers who have not dived in the past 6 months are recommended to undergo a refresher dive to review basic skills and safety guidelines before joining this tour.
- Divers should be at least 12 years old.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive on time. If the itinerary is not completed due to late arrival of guests, there will be no refund for the missed dives.
- Guests should rest at least 24 hours after the dive before departing by plane.
Davao City, Davao Del Sur, Philippines.