El Nido is well-known for many reasons: its amazing rock formations, untouched limestone cliffs, white sandy beaches, colorful coral reefs, and the clearest and bluest waters you will ever see. What's more, El Nido has a diverse wildlife and marine ecosystem that's well protected by the local government. Enjoy a convenient ride from Puerto Princesa and discover El Nido’s natural wonders on this 5-day island-hopping tour, which will take you to spectacular lagoons, bays, and islands. Find paradise in Matinloc, Entalula, Pinagbuyutan, and Helicopter Islands; visit Cudugnon and Cathedral Caves; and explore several beaches, including Seven Commando and Secret Beach. Simply leave your troubles behind and enjoy various activities like snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, and animal watching. There's no place better than El Nido to bask under the sun and immerse in an exciting island life!
- Hotel pickup within El Nido town only (please check with your hotel if they offer P2P services to El Nido town).
- Bring a swimwear, snorkeling gear, change of clothes, a sun hat, and a sunscreen.
- Bottled water and single-use plastics are not allowed on all tours.
- Filtered water will be provided in recyclable cups or you can bring your own container.
- Observe cleanliness and bring your trash back to town for proper disposal.
- Guests staying outside of El Nido Town (Seda Liro) will need to take a shuttle and proceed to the terminal for meet-up within El Nido Town.
The following items are excluded from the package:
- Matinloc Shrine entrance fee (P100 per person)
- Eco-Tourism Development Fee (P200 per person / one-time payment for all ETDF-covered islands valid for 10 days)
- Hotel drop-off
Free pick-ups available
Hotels within Puerto Princesa City/ Puerto Princesa International Airport
Starting From S$ 103.26.
30 Mar 2023.
El Nido, Palawan, Philippines.