Providing hand sanitizer and cleaning the location with disinfectant regularly.
Requiring staff and customers to have temperature check and wear face masks at all times.
Applying physical distancing, reducing visitor capacity, as well as implementing online booking and cashless payment system for customers.
If you’re looking to learn and play at the same time, The Mind Museum is the best place to be. This futuristic museum designed by a local team of architects houses an exhibition that touches on different facets of science. With over 250 interactive exhibits shown throughout its five interconnected stories, you can get a crash course on electromagnetism, living organisms large and small, dinosaurs, outer space, and how the universe came about, in the most fun way possible!
The museum’s second level is solely devoted to showcasing human ingenuity and technological advancements. You’ll discover the latest tools and gadgets that help make us better human beings and propel us into the future. A place for kids and adults alike, The Mind Museum will not just stimulate the mind, but will fuel your creativity and appreciation for today’s innovations as well.
Get ready to let your imagination run wild as you step inside The Mind Museum
Interact with more than 250 exhibits and explore the 5 futuristic zones–Atom, Life, Earth, Universe, and Technology
You'll never run out of things to discover in this two-story museum that's perfect for kids and adults alike!
- Kindly contact Mind Museum at (02) 909-6463 or email@example.com or to check if your pref erred date is available before making your booking.
- Follow instructions on the interactive exhibits.
- Read the markers.
- Take care of the exhibits so everyone can enjoy them. You may be asked to pay for any exhibit damage.
- Small children should always be supervised by adults.
- Only bring your valuables inside the museum. Big bags are prohibited as the museum doesn't have a storage space, and will not be held liable for any losses or damages.
- Running and playing rough are not allowed inside the museum premises. The museum will not be liable for any injuries incurred.
- Quickly take pictures. Others are waiting for their own awesome experience.
- Pets are not allowed inside the museum.
- Eating and drinking are also not allowed inside.
- Explore at your own pace because there are no tour guides. However, museum staff will be present to assist you.
Jy Campos Park, 3rd Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines.
Wheel Chair,Atm,Toilet,Infirmary,Wifi,Changing Room,Breastfeeding Room