Let's take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, and go to a place where life is simple. With this private tour, you and your family will visit Cai Be Floating Market, witness how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made, and take a relaxing stroll through the lush fruit orchards and bonsai gardens. But that's not all. Keep cruising to experience the charms of the upper Mekong Delta, where you can immerse yourself in nature. You'll even get to learn how to cook authentic Vietnamese dishes, then enjoy your effort at the heard of a green garden. Then, pamper yourself to a good nap on a hammock, and let your worry and stress be washed away.
- This is a private tour.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off service applies to hotels located in District 1 (excluding accommodations on Nguyen Trai Street and Nguyen Thi Nghia Street).
- Please advise at the time of booking in the Additional requests section if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise, they will be subject to adult rate.
- A surcharge may be applied to bookings with 2 children or more.
- Free admission for children under 3 years old.
220 ĐườNg Đề TháM, PhườNg PhạM Ngũ LãO, QuậN 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam.