Finding tranquility in Saigon is not impossible! This tour will take you to a peaceful floating temple and a quiet village within Saigon. Crossing the waters of Vam Thuat River, you'll visit Phu Chau Floating Temple. Situated on an island in the middle of the river, the temple is a famous destination for those set on a journey of spiritual enlightenment. As you walk through the temple adorned with intricate statues and beautiful architecture, you'll gain a sense of understanding of Vietnamese culture and religion.
Saying goodbye to the temple, you'll head to Binh Quoi Village located on Thanh Da Peninsula. Full of green space and fresh air, you'll kick back and relax while enjoying fresh fruits and refreshing coconut juice.
- Private tour option is available for an additional charge.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off service applies to hotels located in District 1.
- Pickup and drop-off at locations outside the designated areas will require an additional charge. Please provide your location details in the Additional Requests section.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 3 years old may enter free of charge.
Room 4, Ibc Building, 1A Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City.