The calming and serene Hoi An countryside is a must-visit for those looking for a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. On this tour, you'll be visiting Tra Que Culinary Village, where rice paddies stretch across the horizon. Join farmers in gardening activities, and learn how to make traditional rice paper. The next hour you'll spend learning and making beautiful lanterns that the locals decorate their houses with for luck, happiness, and prosperity. With this tour, you'll be able to bring home your own hand-made lantern!
- Please advise at the time of booking if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children under 5 years old.
- Children need to be at least 3 years old and pay adult rate to make their own lantern.
- Children's bicycles are available for children 6 years old and above.
- Bicycles with a children's seat are available upon request.
567 Hai Bà TrưNg, PhườNg CẩM Phổ, HộI An, QuảNg Nam 550000, Vietnam.