Try delectable specialties while walking around and really getting to know the town of Hoi An. Your taste buds will be treated to pho (classic Vietnamese noodle), white rose cake (an incredibly delicate, subtly flavored shrimp dumpling topped with crispy onions), fried wonton, banh mi (bread with greens and chargrilled pork, beef, or other meat), herbal wine, and more. While you're treating your taste buds to these delicious specialties, your friendly guide will introduce you to Hoi An's tradition and gastronomic culture.
- Please advise at the time of booking if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- A light breakfast before the tour is highly recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children under 5 years old.
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- A private tour option is available for a surcharge of 30%.
What to bring:
- Hat or cap
567 Hai Bà TrưNg, PhườNg Minh An, HộI An, QuảNg Nam, Vietnam.