If you're a history buff, or simply love discovering rich history and exotic culture, then Hue should definitely be on the top of your travel plan. This former capital city represents the outstanding power of the Vietnamese feudal empire, with an intricate and well-preserved complex of monuments, tombs, and pagodas that attract tourists from all over the world. There's a certain tranquility permeating the city, relaxing your senses and taking you to a place far away from all the noise. At the end of the day, don't forget to catch the breathtaking sunset on Perfume River, concluding a perfect day.
- Please advise if you have food allergy or dietary information.
- Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at the time of booking if required.
- Please come to the meeting point at 567 Hai Ba Trung Street, Son Phong Ward, Hoi An City.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only 1 under-5-year-old child per family can receive free admission.
567 Hai Bà TrưNg, PhườNg CẩM Phổ, HộI An, QuảNg Nam 550000, Vietnam.