Let's escape the hectic and frantic Saigon downtown to a paradise of street food located in District 4! You'll get to try all sorts of mouthwatering and finger-licking street food such as baguette sandwiches, broken rice, beef noodle soup, sugarcane juice, BBQ seafood, snake wine, a ton of fresh fruits, and much more. You'll even have the opportunity to learn about the local culture and religious practices via visits to a Chinese temple, pagodas, and one of the oldest churches in Saigon. Don't miss out on the chance to join this delicious and informative tour!
- This is a private tour.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off service applies to hotels located at District 1, 3, and 5.
- Pickup and drop-off at locations outside the designated areas will require an additional charge. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- Available tours: morning (08:00 – 12:00) and and evening (18:00 – 22:00).
- Please advise at the time of booking in the Additional requests section if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- Photos taken during your trip by your tour guide will be emailed to you at a later time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children under 6 years old.
2nd Floor 6/28 CáCh MạNg TháNg 8, PhườNg BếN ThàNh, QuậN 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam.