You are a food lover and can't resist delicious food, but you don't know how to cook? Don't worry because you will learn to cook authentic Vietnamese dishes such as spring rolls, crispy pancakes, beef rice noodle, and Hanoi special beef noodle soup at Thuan Tinh Cooking Class. Your culinary journey begins in the Old Town of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then you will head to the town's central market to handpick fresh ingredients before cruising through the Bay Mau Coconut Forest to get to the class. Once there, experienced chefs will show you the way of Vietnamese culinary to create delicious Vietnamese dishes. And before long, you'll enjoy your own creation while dipping your senses in the tranquility at Thuan Tinh cooking class.
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Hoi An City Center.
- A surcharge will be applied if you stay outside of the designated area. Please contact the tour operator for more information.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Vegetarian option/low fat option/gluten-free option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
- Please advise at the time of booking if you have any specific dietary requirements in the Additional requests section.
- In case of extreme weather conditions or public holidays, the class schedule may be changed without prior notice.
ThôN 1, LàNg, CẩM Thanh, HộI An, QuảNg Nam, Vietnam.