COVID-19 Screening Test Disclaimer
What Will You Experience?
Caused by the newly-discovered coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease that has been declared as a global pandemic and a non-natural national disaster in Indonesia. If you have been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or would like to get a health certificate required for traveling, it is best for you to get a COVID-19 screening test as soon as possible.
The examination carried out for COVID-19 screening is either a PCR test or a rapid test using samples taken from individuals participating in the test. The sample will be taken by the Partner in accordance with proper medical procedures and in compliance with relevant medical regulations.
All side effects and reactive antibody test results shall be informed to, consulted with, and confirmed by the Partner. All information on the side effects, reactive antibody test results, and/or follow-up information will be treated confidentially by the Partner and the medical staff performing the test.
By purchasing and/or using this product, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to all the terms and conditions stated in the COVID-19 TEST DISCLAIMER below.
By choosing this COVID-19 [PCR and/or rapid test] services (“Services”):
- You hereby declare and provide consent for Traveloka Group Companies ("Traveloka", "us", "we", or "our") to collect and process your data (including medical data, pre-existing conditions, and other personal data that may be considered sensitive under the applicable laws and regulations) for the rapid test purpose.
- You hereby agree to undergo the rapid test, agree that the test results will remain confidential and only accessible to you, the medical team, or the government institution handling the COVID-19.
- You hereby declare that you understand and acknowledge all consequences that may arise from knowing your status if you are tested positive for COVID-19 and will follow the instruction from the relevant government institution handling the COVID-19
- You agree to consult further with local health agency or government institution handling the COVID-19 if your rapid test is positive and to take precaution or treatment measures determined for your and public safety to contain the outbreak.
- We are not a health services provider or laboratory, nor we provide any medical tests, or equipment therefore we are not responsible for any result or information on the Services carried out by our Partners.
If you have any questions or requests relating to your data used for Services, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org [or Partner’s contact person]