Flights to Manila, PhilippinesManila is the capital state of the Philippines. It is also one of the densest cities in the world. In Manila is where is located some of the country's firsts such as the first university, water system, hotel, zoo and many more. Manila is located at the equator which results in the country being hot all year long. Philippine was colonised previously. Therefore, some of their buildings influence American, Spanish, Chinese, and Malay.
Airports in Manila
1. Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)Ninoy Aquino International is an airport that used to be known as the Manila International. Now it is also known as NAIA for short. It is located along the borders of Pasay and Paranaque. It is 7 kilometers away from the city center of Manila. Therefore, it is officially the main airport that serves the vicinity of Manila. It is the main international airport, and some of the airlines that operate here are AirAsia, Cebu Pacific and Philippines airlines.
2. Clark International Airport (CRK)Clark International is another international airport that is within the Clark vicinity. It is located in the province of Pampanga. This airport serves the International and Domestic routes. Clark Airport serves mostly the low cost airlines due to its lower landing fees. Some of the airlines that operate here are Scoot, AirAsia, Jeju Air and many more.
How to Get Cheap Flights to Manila?
The best way to get cheap flight tickets to Manila is by using Traveloka. It is a search engine that will be able to pull out some of the best deals. Travelers will need to key in the desired destination, and the site will pull out the information from known airlines and compare the prices. Travelers will be able to see the best deals and make their way to Istanbul. Travelers who feel the rate are slightly higher may use the price alert feature where travelers will be notified if there is a better deal for flights to Manila.
When is the Best Time to Fly to Manila?
Manila is part of the Asian continent and is within South East Asia. Therefore, due to the location, the area is closer to the Equator and would be warm all year round. The countries here also do not experience the four seasons. The best time to visit Manila would be between November to April and January would be the peak. This is the dry season. Therefore, there will be lesser rain, and the sun will shine more hence making it better to visit the islands around the country.
The month of May to October would be the wet season in the Philippines. During these months the rain is inconsistent and might impact on any travel plans. It will still be sunny, but there will be fewer crowds as they would like to avoid the rain. During this time, the flights will be cheaper, the weather is still pleasant, but visitors will have to prepare in case of any rain or typhoon.
Due to previous colonialism, Manila is influenced by Catholicism. Some of the major events in Manila would be Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving. There is also a local festival such as Flores de Mayo. It is religious in May. The city will be decorated with flowers, and the young will bring flowers and march to the church.
What are the Top 3 Things to Do in Manila?
1. San Agustin Church - This church is the oldest stone built a church in the Philippines. It was built back in the 16th century and has now become one of the UNESCO sites. It has a Baroque style. Many would come to visit this church to see the interiors where there is a lot of delicate details.
2. Chinatown - Chinatown or also known as Binondo is the neighbourhood where Chinese used to live and traded in the year of 800s. It also used to be the pplace where Hokkien Chinese immigrants lived in the Spanish colonial era. So many would come here to learn more about the history of this race.
3. Manila Baywalk - The Baywalk is located along Roxas Boulevard. Here everyone will be able to enjoy the view of the city. In the evening, many would take a stroll or jog here. The bay is as long as 2 kilometers. There are also street performances to entertain visitors. At night, visitors may see the city from a far with bright colored lamps and cars passing by.
Domestic & International Airline Partners
We are partnering with various airlines across the globe to get you to wherever you need to be.
We are partnering with the most reliable payment service providers to make sure every transaction is smooth and worry-free!