Pets are NOT allowed.
A security deposit will be collected upon check-in.
Health Declaration Form is compulsory to fill in prior to arrival in the hotel. Please contact us for the form and find below our new normal guidelines.
This new normal policy is created to assist government efforts in curbing and eradicating the effects of Covid-19. The policy is in line with guidelines issued by the different agencies of the government and LGUs, and addresses the concerns of its publics and clients.
Details of this policy must be understood, appreciated, and practiced without fail by all employees, and disseminated to stakeholders such as tenants, corporate clients, guests, and the like through notices within the hotel premises, newsletters, email, news media, and social media.
1. Each room may accommodate a maximum of two (2) guests only. Observe a distance of one (1) meter in between beds.
2. Converging of groups of four (4) or more anywhere within the hotel premises is not allowed. Mingling with occupants of other rooms is not allowed.
3. Physical distancing (space of 1 meter radius) and proper hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and use of face mask are to be observed at all times.
4. No direct body touching will be allowed, e.g., direct body frisking using hands or bag inspection.
5. Everyone is discouraged from touching door handles and door knobs in public areas.
6. Guests of guests are not allowed inside rooms. However, they may be allowed one (1) hour in the restaurant.
7. Guests who show symptoms consistent with the disease and had travel history to high-risk areas or had close contact with a caregiver of suspected or with a confirmed case, will be reported to the respective Health Agency.
8. Luggage and firearms deposits and other storage is allowed at a cost of Php 100.00 for a storage kit (plastic bag cover, packing tapes, and gloves).
1. Documents necessary to check-in such as LOA, credit card authorization, and scan(s) of identification card(s) must be sent via email by the guest (if direct booking) or an authorized company representative (if corporate booking or requiring an LOA) prior to booking confirmation.
2. A health declaration form will be sent, filled out, and returned to the hotel. The hotel has the right to deny bookings to guests with risky travel history or the like. Payment and confirmation of reservation can be made after declaration form is cleared of Covid-related risks.
3. Except for send bill arrangements, payments must be done prior to guest arrival through bank transfer, bank deposit, or check three (3) days before check-in, or the official website. Payments upon check-in are discouraged.
1. Checking in will entail presentation of primary identification card.
2. Observe a maximum of six (6) guests in the lobby observing a distance of one (1) meter, other guests may wait in their vehicles or in the lounge area by the entrance.
3. Only one (1) person may check-in on behalf of a group of five (5) or more.
4. The elevator will accommodate a maximum of two (2) guests per ride only. Guests are to stand apart and facing the wall.
5. Guests will carry their bags and luggages, Concierge and Bell Service are not allowed to handle. In occasions when guest absolutely requires assistance, they may use hotel trolleys. Trolleys are to be left outside their room for Concierge or Bell Service to retrieve. Trolleys are to be disinfected immediately after use.
1. All room charges are to be settled the night before check out.
2. Guests checking out for the day will be assigned specific check out times five (5) minutes apart. Check out process should take no more than five (5) minutes.
3. Before 10:00 AM on the day of check-out, guests who will require use of trolley should signify their request to Front Desk. Concierge or Bell Service will leave a trolley outside their door no later than five (5) minutes before their assigned check out time.
1. Touch points are to be removed from the room including: Mini bar, room phone, cable box, remote controls, hair dryer, mugs, cups, glasses, cutlery, menu, and compendium. In their place, guest may message for room service through chat on the official site or text to the Front Desk mobile hotline. Information provided by the menu and compendium will be available in the hotel channel on television. We will be transitioning to TV remote controls in the form of an app that the guest may download.
2. Extra pillows, towels, and robes may not be given.
3. For 1-3 day stays, room cleaning will be done on the third day. For stays four (4) days and more, room cleaning will be done once a week while the guest is outside of the room. Guest may request cleaning tools and disinfectants if they wish to clean their bathroom and room.
4. Trash and laundry bags will be provided upon request. Filled up trash and laundry bags may be left outside their door for Housekeeping to pick up. Personal laundry is discouraged but will be catered to if requested.
1. Guests are given a maximum time of one (1) hour in the restaurant. Time includes ordering, preparation of meals, and dining.
2. Face masks are to be kept on while ordering and waiting for the serving of orders. Face masks are to be removed only during eating. Conversation while eating without face masks is discouraged.
In delivering an order, food is set right outside the room of its destination. The F&B Associate knocks for the guest’s attention, steps away, and waits for the guest to take the order(s) himself/herself. The stand on which the food is placed is sanitized after every use.
Hotel Transport Service
1. Vehicles will carry passengers at 50% its capacity.
2. Masks must be kept on while inside the car.
3. In a van: Only two (2) passengers per row are allowed. A waterproof transparent barrier between the driver and the passengers must be installed.
Use of Facilities
1. Use of gym and pool will be scheduled. Each guest will be allowed a use of forty-five (45) minutes per use.
2. Maximum of two (2) guests are allowed in the gym, and four (4) guests from two (2) rooms in the pool, at any given time.
3. No airconditioning in the gym. Windows and door must be kept open when gym is occupied.