Museum Pasifika features 600 artworks of 200 great artists from Indonesia, Pacific Island, Polynesia, Indochina, Asia and European countries. Explore pavilions to see the impressive collection of historical and masterpieces paintings and sculptures. Museum Pasifika aims to provide a brief but beautiful introduction to some of Asia Pacific's unique culture. If you want an art exploration like no other, then Museum Pasifika is the place to go!
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
- Ensure that your Traveloka voucher is ready before entering the venue.
- Show or scan the Traveloka voucher on your phone at the ticket office to receive a physical ticket. Please adjust the brightness of your mobile phone screen before scanning the QR code on your voucher.
- Only your Traveloka voucher is valid. Your payment receipt or proof of payment may not be used to enter.
- Redeem your voucher at least 90 minutes before closing time.
- Opening hours may vary. Check the latest opening hours, event schedules, and FAQs at Museum Pasifika's official website.
Starting From S$ 5.50.
Museum Pasifika Bali, Area Itcd Blok P, Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80363, Indonesia.
Parking Area,Wheel Chair,Wifi,Restaurant,Toilet