Located in northwestern Vietnam, Moc Chau Plateau feels like a world away from Hanoi's hustle. Here, fresh air and cool temperatures will put you in a good mood, as you tour around Dai Yem Waterfall, Moc Chau Happy Land, and Ban Ang Pine Forest. Then you'll make your way to Heart Tea Hill, a beautiful heart-shaped tea hill that will be the perfect background for your next profile photo. And here comes the best part! You'll get to try delicious local dishes of Moc Chau that are full of vibrant flavors. Shall we go?
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available at Hanoi Opera House or at Gate 1 of Vietnam National Convention Center.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Participants should bring a valid ID (ID card, passport, etc.) during the trip.
- Please bring your own insect repellent, toothbrush, toothpaste, and towel.
- This tour is only available every Saturday.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
- There is no English-speaking guide on this tour.
- In case there are fewer than 6 visitors on the tour, the driver will act as the tour guide.
Hanoi, HoàN KiếM, Hanoi, Vietnam.