For verification purposes, PT KAI requires cancellations and refund requests to be made in person at any of the following selected stations:
Things to note:
- The following train classes are not eligible for refund: M, X, W, Y, U, Z (Executive Promo). Class information can be found on your e-ticket in the trip details section.
- Refund can be done at the latest 1 hour before your departure. Please note that you will be charged a cancelation fee amounting to 25% of the original ticket price.
- Please bring your e-ticket and ID card (KTP, passport, or SIM; or Student ID for passengers below 17 years old).
- Fill in the form at the counter. Should you require assistance, please ask PT KAI’s staff.
- Refund can be done by bank transfer or cash. For refund by bank transfer, PT KAI will send an SMS notifying that the fund is ready to be sent to your bank account. For refund by cash, you will need to pick up the fund at the station where you made your refund request.
- You can expect to receive the fund 30 to 45 days after you have made your request.
- If you are making a refund request on behalf of a passenger, please bring along the following documents: Letter of Authorization with a Rp6.000 duty stamp signed by the passenger, the passenger's original ID card and its copy, and your original ID card and its copy.