As regulated by PT KAI, booking cancellations and refund requests must be made directly at any of the selected stations for verification purposes. Please also be advised of the things below:
- The following train classes cannot be refunded: M, X, W, Y, U, Z (Executive Promo). Class information can be found on your e-ticket in the trip details section.
- Refund can be done at the latest 1 hour before your departure schedule. Please note that you will be charged a cancelation fee amounting 25% of the original ticket price.
- When cancelling, please bring your e-ticket and ID card (KTP, passport, or SIM; or Student ID for passengers below 17 years old).
- Fill the form at the counters. Should you require assistance, please ask PT KAI’s staff.
- Refund can be done by bank transfer or cash. For refund by bank transfer, PT KAI will send an SMS notifying that the fund is ready to be sent to your bank account. For refund by cash, you will need to pick up the fund at the station where you made your refund request.
- You can expect to receive the fund 30 – 45 days after you made your request.
- Refund request that is made by a person other than the passenger must be accompanied by a duty stamp signed by the passenger, the passenger's original ID card and its copy, and the person's original ID card and its copy.
For further information, please call PT. KAI at 021-121 (24 hrs).