PT KAI requires reschedule or reroute requests to be made in person at any of the selected stations for verification purposes.
Things to note:
- Please make sure that you already know the schedule you want to choose before requesting a reschedule. PT KAI staff will not help you choose your new schedule.
- As PT KAI only accepts cash, please prepare some cash before going to your chosen train station. You will need it to pay for the rescheduling fee and the price difference if your new ticket costs more than your original ticket.
- Please bring your e-ticket and ID card (KTP, passport, or SIM; or Student ID for passengers below 17 years old).
- Fill in the form at the counter. Should you require assistance, please ask PT KAI staff.
- If you are making a refund request on behalf of a passenger, please bring along the following documents: Letter of Authorization with a Rp6.000 duty stamp signed by the passenger, the passenger's original ID card and its copy, and your original ID card and its copy.
- Reschedule can be done at the latest:
How to Cancel and Get a Refund for My Train Booking