San Francisco is a city known for its year-round fog, iconic Golden Gate Bridge. It is surrounded by San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. It is a hilly city in northern California, the U.S. It is one of the country's most cosmopolitan cities where it functions as a cultural and financial centre of the western United States. It has scenic beauty, hilly terrain, summer fog and great ethnic and cultural diversity.
1. San Francisco International Airport
San Francisco International Airport is located 21km south of San Francisco downtown. It is the largest airport in Northern California and the second busiest airport in California. The operating airlines that bring passengers to San Francisco from all over the world include Emirates, Qantas, United Airlines, Cathay Pacific and many more. The airport offers various services such as animal relief area, business center, medicinal clinics and nurseries to ease the passengers. Public transport available to get to the city is the bus, BART, Caltrain and taxi.
2. Ninoy Aquino International Airport
Ninoy Aquino International Airport is an international airport and serve as one of the main airports for Philippines and city surrounding Manila. It is located 7 km away from the nearest town in southern Manila and southwest Makati. The operating airlines in this airport are Philippines Airasia, Cebu Pacific, Cebgo, PAL Express and Philippines Airlines. However, there is no direct flight from Philippine to San Francisco. But you can have other airlines such as China Southern Airways, Hong Kong Airways, Vietnam Airways, Asiana Airlines and Cathay Pacific. All of these airlines will transit at their respected airport hub before flying to San Francisco. There are many shops and eateries at the airport. While waiting for the flight, tourists can shop and dine in before it starts a journey.
Traveloka is a travel search engine that makes it easy for travelers to find the cheapest flights to Wakkanai. All you need to do is key in the information in the search box, and the application will recommend the best trip according to your budget. It compares flight prices across some trusted airlines to help you to get the best possible deal. Use Traveloka’s price alert feature to be notified of flights in your desired price range to get the best flight price to Wakkanai.
September to October is the best time to visit San Francisco when during this time, it has the balmiest weather and moderate crowds. December to January offer a lot of interesting activity such as whale watching and spotting thousands of monarch butterflies. You are welcoming with breathtaking fireworks during the winter celebration of New Year. March to May is dry and warm period and the city offers various parade like St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
1. Golden Gate Bridge - Golden Gate Bridge is the iconic landmark of San Francisco city crosses the Golden Gate Strait. The straits lie between the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. Tourist can enjoy a bike tour or coastal walking tour to see the spectacular view of the city.
2. San Francisco Zoo - The city zoo has evolved from an old-fashioned style of zoo to a more humane manner of animal keeping where the creatures are housed within recreated natural habitats. The Children’s Zoo which located inside the San Francisco Zoo offers children to pet the animals and feed them.
3. Union Square - This place is known for its nightlife, theatre, shopping and hotel. It is a California historical landmark and a popular gathering place for locals, tourists and especially shopaholics. The square has outdoor cafes, a stage and palm trees which have come to represent the square. The square has some of the best stores in the city and it is known as a great place to shop. There are a lot of luxurious branded outlets and it is heaven for shopaholics.