The Philippines is one of the famous holiday destinations among the tourist. One of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines is Cebu Island. Surrounded by white-sand beaches, crystal blue sea and spectacular diving, Cebu is a perfect getaway for those who want a little retreat from the bustling big cities.
The climate in Cebu is tropical year-round with an average temperature of 29-35 degrees Celsius. Cebu or Philippines has only two seasons which is wet and dry seasons where rainfall can be heavy during the wet or monsoon season and humidity during the hotter months can be high. The best time to visit Cebu would be between December to February when the weather is warmer with occasional showers. During this season, the sun shines bright resulting clear skies with the winds blow gently suitable for outdoor activities. The off-peak season is between July to September where the climate during that season is unpredictable and typhoons can sometimes occur anytime. It is advisable for visitors to check the weather reports before going to this town. During this season you will find better flight tickets and hotel deals.
1. Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport is an international airport that serving the Manila and surrounding city. It is also known as NAIA by locals. The airport is located along the border between the cities of Pasay and Parañaque. The distance between this airport to the nearest town in the southern of Manila and southwest of Makati is about 7 kilometers. The airlines that operate in this airport is AirAsia Philippines, Cebgo, Cebu Pacific, PAL Express, and Philippine Airlines. This airport consists of four different terminals. Ninoy Aquino International Airport has many interesting shops and eateries within the airport so you can shop or dine in while waiting for the plane to arrive or depart. To go in and out of the airport is easy because there are many types of transportation available in Ninoy Aquino International Airport for the visitors.
2. Mactan–Cebu International Airport
The Mactan–Cebu International Airport is an international airport that connects the city of Cebu with the outside world. The airport is located in Lapu-Lapu City on Mactan Island, a part of Metro Cebu. It is the second busiest international airport in the Philippines. The airlines that operate in this airport is AirAsia Philippines, Cebgo, Cebu Pacific, PAL Express, and Philippine Airlines. This airport consists of two different terminals. The Mactan–Cebu International Airport has many interesting shops and eateries within the airport so you can shop or dine in while waiting for the plane to arrive or depart. To go in and out of the airport is easy because there are many types of transportation available in The Mactan–Cebu International Airport for the visitors.
Cebu’s climate is under the hot sun for most of the time. Usually, it will be warm and sunny throughout the years with little rains except for typhoon season which the weather can be unpredictable with heavy rains and thunderstorm. The average maximum temperature in Cebu is around 27 and 33 degree Celsius while the average minimum is about 20 and 24 degree Celsius. While around December to February will be the peak of seasons because it will be the warm and pleasant season of the year. If you plan to visit Cebu during this season make sure you book your flight and hotel early as both fill up quickly.
1. Nalusuan Island - Nalusuan Island is one of the islands located in Cebu. It is a must place to visit if you are looking for a new adventure. The island is surrounded by a protected marine garden. If you love snorkeling and diving, this island is the best spot for you to do it. This island is home to more than 100 different species of fish and sea creatures including the colourful corals. The water is clear, so it is easier for you to dive in and explore the beauty of underwater in this island. Malapascua Island also is one of the best places in the world to spot thresher sharks.
2. Kawasan Falls - If you like adventure and trekking activity, you must come to Kawasan Falls. It is one of the popular attractions in Cebu. To reach the Kawasan Falls, you need to walk through the challenging track that consist of dirt, slippery rocks and stony rivers. The moments after you reach the falls is truly rewarding as you can see the beautiful waterfalls and naturally round pool surrounded by the bedrocks and green forest. It is also a favourite swimming spot among the locals and tourist and it is best to immerse your body into the cold and refreshing water after a long day of trekking. For adventurers out there, Kawasan Falls is an attraction that you cannot miss!
3. Paradise Beach - Cebu is lucky to be located along the magnificent beaches. One of the popular beaches in Cebu is Paradise Beach. It is a popular attraction for locals or tourist to gather and have a picnic or barbecue. The main attractions for the beach are the crystal clear water which is very beautiful and sugar-white beaches that popular due to its breathtaking scenery. It is also a popular spot for surfing especially for beginners as the current there is not too challenging. Paradise Beach is a favourite swimming spot among the locals and tourist and it is best to immerse your body into the cold and refreshing sea water after a long day of exploring and adventure.