Before canceling your booking, please check whether your booking is refundable. Simply tap on your e-ticket, tap Refund, and select Policy.
- Refundable means you are able to get a refund for your canceled booking. Please note, however, that cancellations are subject to a fee, as stated on your e-ticket.
- Partially Refundable means that you can get a refund for only one flight in your round-trip ticket.
- Non-refundable means that you will not receive any refund for any cancellations or changes made to your booking.
To cancel and request a refund for your booking, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Traveloka account and go to My Booking.
- Choose the booking you wish to cancel.
- Scroll down to the Manage Booking section, then tap on Refund.
If you don’t have a Traveloka account, you can Register now. Please make sure to register with the email address or phone number you used to make your booking.
Things to note:
- The refund amount you receive may vary depending on the airline’s policy, your refund reason, and the gap between the date of refund request and the date of your departure.
- To see more details on the refund policy of Indonesia domestic flights, please follow these steps:
- Open Refund Procedure.
- Go to the Airline Policy tab and select your airline.
- You will see the details of the refund policy.
- You will be charged with the Traveloka refund fee of IDR 30.000 / MYR 10 / SGD 3.5 / THB 80 / VND 50,000 (VN) / PHP 115 / AUD 28 .
- The refund process will take 14 business days for Indonesia and 30 business days for Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and Australia. The process begins once you get a confirmation email from us. You can also check your refund progress on Traveloka App and Traveloka website.
- You can’t submit a refund if you have checked in to your flight online.
- You can’t cancel your refund request once submitted. However, if your request requires supporting documents but you didn’t include them, your refund request will be canceled automatically.
To find the complete information about the refund process, please visit Refund Procedure. If you experience any difficulties in submitting a refund, please Contact Us.
Checking Your Refund Status