Flights to Lombok, IndonesiaLombok is an island in the West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. The provincial capital and the largest city of Lombok is Mataram. 85% of this island inhabitant is Sasak. Lombok has also been surrounded by many islets, including Gili Trawangan, Gili Lawang and many more.
Airports in Lombok
1. Zainuddin Abdul Madjid International Airport (LOP)Zainuddin Abdul Majdid International Airport (LOP) is the main airport in Lombok and is the island's only fully operational airport. The airport is located at Tanak Awu, southwest of Mataram the provincial capital of Nusa Tenggara Barat and a few kilometres southwest of the small regional city of Praya. This LOP is the busiest airport in Lombok. All flight schedules at the former airport have been moved to this airport as it can accommodate wide-body aircraft.
2. Lombok Selaparang Airport (AMI)This airport has been operated and became the sole airport serving the island of Lombok and the city of Mataram until its closure on 30th September 2011. Now, all facilities, resources and operations provided at this airport have been transferred to the new Lombok International Airport.
How to Get Cheap Flights to Lombok?
Traveloka is a travel search engine that makes it easy for travellers to find the cheapest flights to Lombok. All you need to do is by key in the information in the search box, and the application will recommend the best trip according to your budget. It compares flight prices across some trusted airlines to help you to get the best possible deal. Use Traveloka's price alert feature to be notified of flights in your desired price range to get the best flight price to Lombok.
When is the Best Time to Fly to Lombok?
You can travel to Lombok every day for the whole year. When you travel to Lombok, you can make a memorable experience without having to worry about any small issues that arise here. The best time for you to travel to Lombok and enjoy its beaches is from June to September every year. During these months, the sun shines, the heat is not too intense, and in any case, it's tempered by the breeze; there are just some short downpours or thunderstorms now and then.
Lombok has a tropical climate which is a hot and dry season from June to September and the rainy season from November to March every year. Usually, the temperature is high and uniform throughout the year, but the heat is balanced when it rains. The average maximum temperature in Lombok is between 30 and 32 degrees Celsius while the average minimum is between 21 and 24 degree Celsius. During May and October, these are also months that you also can consider travel to Lombok. Even though there will be a bit muggier and rainy, but there are still out of the rainy season proper.
In Lombok, there are many activities you can do here, especially when it relates to the beaches. For those who have a lot of problems and such a place where you feel tranquillity as well as stress-free, Lombok is one of the best places you must go to do so. For example, you can go snorkelling, and if you are a person who loves to do adventure activities, you can go to mountain climbing.
What are the Top 3 Things to Do in Lombok?
1. Mawun Beach - It is a beautiful beach situated on the south coast of Lombok island. If you are someone who loves to do challenging surfing points yet, this is the best destination to do so. You can see an excellent scenery spot for nature lovers, and also click stunning panoramic views here as it offers a unique experience for everyone. If you got problems and are searching for a stress-free place to enjoy the tranquillity and peace there, this is the ideal destination to go.
2. Pantai Kura-Kura - This beach is always full with many travellers came to Lombok. They came to this beach to relax and unplug from their daily routine. For those who loved to have a beach themed for their wedding, this beach is also famous for destination weddings and of course, offers excellent photography spots and scenic areas. You can come here with your family and spend time with them up to a couple of hours here. It will give you the best memory and experience you ever had with your family members especially your kids.
3. Mount Rinjani - Mount Rinjani is an active volcano. The caldera located on the top of this mountain is partially filled by a crater lake or also known as Segara Anak. This mountain also a part of the Global Geoparks Network by the UNESCO. If you are a hiker and search for a place to hike, this is one of the favourite places to go, and they usually hike up to the rim.
Domestic & International Airline Partners
We are partnering with various airlines across the globe to get you to wherever you need to be.
We are partnering with the most reliable payment service providers to make sure every transaction is smooth and worry-free!