Tokyo is the capital of Japan from 1869, and the royal castle is located in Tokyo. Japan is an island country. Japan is always known for its name "the rising sun". The largest city in Japan is Tokyo. Tokyo will be the first Asian country to host the hot Olympics in 2020. Tokyo was previously known as Edo and converted to Tokyo when Emperor Meiji made Edo as his placement. Tokyo tower located in Minato, Tokyo is a landmark for the city. In addition to the Tokyo tower, the Tokyo Skytree located in Tokyo is also a renowned building, and it is the tallest building in Japan. Tokyo Skytree is also the tallest tower in the world.
Airports in Tokyo
1. Narita International AirportThe airport is also known as Tokyo Narita Airport, formerly known as New Tokyo International Airport. The airport is located east of downtown Tokyo, approximately 60-kilometers from the city center to the airport. A major international airport in Japan and the airport serves the Greater Tokyo Area. Become a hub for Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways and Nippon Cargo Airlines. This airport is also a hub for low-cost airlines like Jetstar Japan, Peach and Vanilla Water. Narita Airport has good public transport facilities as it connects the city with the airport to facilitate users.
2. Haneda AirportOne of the airports serves the Greater Tokyo Area. From 1978 to 2010, Haneda Airport became the airport that overwhelmed all domestic flights out and entered Tokyo. The airport is the third busy airport in Asia and the fourth in the world in 2017. Can get public transport to Haneda Airport and this field is connected to Narita Airport by train.
How to Get Cheap Flights to Tokyo?
Traveloka is a travel search engine that makes it easy for travellers to find the cheapest flights to Tokyo. All you need to do is key in the information in the search box, and the application will recommend the best trip according to your budget. It compares flight prices across some trusted airlines to help you to get the best possible deal. Use Traveloka’s price alert feature to be notified of flights in your desired price range to get the best flight price Tokyo.
When is the Best Time to Fly to Tokyo?
In winter in Tokyo, it becomes less time for travelers to travel to Tokyo. But at that time, prices for accommodation and flights will be different than at peak times. September to November is the best time to visit Tokyo as Tokyo is in the midst of autumn and in the spring of March to May. So, in spring and autumn is the best time to visit Tokyo. Tokyo has a mild climate with a comfortable winter whereas the hot summer is warm and humid. This happens because Tokyo is in a subtopic wet climate zone. The average temperature for Tokyo at hot temperatures is about 30 degrees Celsius while for colder temperatures in 2 degrees centigrade. Tokyo has four seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Many events and festivals in Tokyo can attract tourists. But the events and celebrations are according to season and time. So, tourists need to arrive at that time to enjoy events and celebrations. On November 3, a festival called Jidai Matsuri where people will wear historical clothing at the procession in Asakusa. Additionally, to tourists who are interested in robots, the International Robot Exhibition will be held in early December and held once every two years. Therefore, if you are in Tokyo at those times, do not miss the opportunity to enjoy events and celebrations held in Tokyo.
What are the Top 3 Things to Do in Tokyo?
1. Tokyo Skytree - Tokyo Skytree located in Sumida, Tokyo is a broadcasting, restaurant and watch tower and has become Japan's tallest building with 634 meters high. It has two different patterns of illustrations and is very beautiful to watch at night. The Skytree Tower was completed on February 29, 2012, in the leap year.
2. Tokyo Disneyland - A 115-hectare theme park located at Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, Japan near Tokyo. Tokyo Disneyland in Japan is the first Disney park in Asia. This theme park is divided into seven areas with different themes such as the World Bazaar, Adventureland, Westernland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, Critter Country and Mickey's Toontown.
3. Mount Takao - Natural recreation area close to downtown Tokyo. This mountain offers beautiful views to anyone who enjoys nature and has the opportunity to climb the mountain. The tourists only need 50 minutes to reach the destination using a 390-yen train at Shinjuku station.
Domestic & International Airline Partners
We are partnering with various airlines across the globe to get you to wherever you need to be.
We are partnering with the most reliable payment service providers to make sure every transaction is smooth and worry-free!