IndiHome is one of the six services provided by PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. These communication services for housing have been available in Indonesia since 2015. IndiHome offers integrated services packages. The integrated services include telecommunication, data, entertainment, high-speed internet connection with fiber optic technology, and interactive television service Usee TV using IPTV (Internet Protocol television) technology.
In order to ensure customers get the most from their telecommunication and entertainment network, IndiHome also has the Add-on service. Add-on is an additional service that allows the customer to choose according to their needs. Add-on service by IndiHome includes Telepon Mania, wifi-id Seamless (hotspot or wireless network service), TrenMicro Antivirus, and IndiHome View (online surveillance camera).
IndiHome’s featured product is IndiHome Fiber. It is a data connection service for both communication and entertainment purposes. There are three types of IndiHome Fiber services: Internet Fiber, Land phone, and Interactive Television (Usee TV). For customers who like watching videos on the internet, IndiHome has OTT Video Streaming services from 3 popular providers: Catchplay, iFlix and HOOQ.
Currently, IndiHome has its own mobile application, myIndiHome, which simplifies all activities for IndiHome subscribers. In the mobile app, customers can find IndiHome’s complete set of features: activation for OTT Video Streaming, additional feature registration, filing a complaint during maintenance, checking monthly bill, checking point rewards, checking amount of usage and free music and movie services.
IndiHome products are available in its featured package ‘Triple Play’. Customers can enjoy the 3 IndiHome main services and OTT Video Streaming service in one package. The package is priced from Rp460.000–Rp1.750.000 per month.
Below are the details for each Triple Play IndiHome packages:
|Package Name||Internet||Home Phone||UseeTV||Movin||iflix||HOOQ||Price/month|
|Deluxe||10 Mbps||Free 1000-minutes phone call (domestic and international)||Interactive TV Channels Essential + IndiKids Lite||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 460,000|
|Premium||20 Mbps||Free 1000-minutes phone call (domestic and international)||Interactive TV Channels Essential + IndiKids Lite + IndiMovie 2||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 630,000|
|30 Mbps||Free 1000-minutes phone call (domestic and international)||Interactive TV Channels Essential + IndiKids Lite + IndiMovie 2||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 820,000|
|40 Mbps||Free 1000-minutes phone call (domestic and international)||Interactive TV Channels Essential + IndiKids Lite + IndiMovie 2 + IndiMovie 1||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 995,000|
|50 Mbps||Free 1000-minutes phone call (domestic and international)||Interactive TV Channels Extra (All Channels**)||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 1,250,000|
|100 Mbps||Free 1000-minutes phone call (domestic and international)||Interactive TV Channels Extra (All Channels**)||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 1,750,000|
To fulfill customers’ needs, for those who only want internet and phone only service, or internet and TV only service, IndiHome comes with Dual Play. Below is the list of Dual Play packages:
|Package Name||Internet||Home Phone||UseeTV||Movin||Iflix||HOOQ||Price/month|
|Netizen 1||10 Mbps||Free 100-minutes phone call (domestic or international)||-||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 285,000|
|20 Mbps||Gratis Free 100-minutes phone call (domestic or international)||-||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 385,000|
|30 Mbps||Free 100-minutes phone call (domestic or international)||-||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 545,000|
|40 Mbps||Free 100-minutes phone call (domestic or international)||-||Basic||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 645,000|
|Netizen 2||10 Mbps||-||Interactive TV Channels Entry||-||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 315,000|
|20 Mbps||-||Interactive TV Channels Entry||-||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 415,000|
|30 Mbps||-||Interactive TV Channels Entry||-||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 575,000|
|40 Mbps||-||Interactive TV Channels Entry||-||1+2* months free unlimited streaming||2 months free unlimited streaming||IDR 675,000|
Notes: *free additional iFlix streaming when you activate your account through MyIndiHome mobile app.
The price stated above is valid for new customers from 2017. The price stated does not include tax. For new installations, IndiHome charges an installation fee of IDR 150,000 which will be billed on the first month.
For those subscribed to their service, Telkom also offers Hybrid Box and ONT for its customers. However, customers who are willing to install Hybrid Box will be charged an additional monthly fee.
Considering more and more people are using IndiHome services, Telkom Group has provided a few easy ways to help customers learn, and gain more from their products. This also applies when customers need to check their bill. There are at least five ways to check your IndiHome bill:
1. Via Phone Call
One method to obtain your monthly bill, is to contact Telkom Customer Care at 147. Customers can make this call via their home or office landline phones. For a mobile phone, you will need to input the code area first; for example, if you live in Jakarta — the code area of Jakarta is 021 — you can call 021-147. When your line is connected, please follow the steps until you find out your IndiHome bill.
2. Via SMS
Another way you can obtain the information, is by sending a text message to the Telkom operator number from your mobile. Type the text message using this format: eBS<space>your registered email<space>your phone number or IndiHome ID. Send your text to 021-70757147. Your billing details will be sent to your mobile phone inbox right away.
3. Via Official Website
You can also check your bill via Telkom’s official website: my.telkom.co.id. Before being able to check your bill online, you will first have to create an account. Register and follow the steps as guided by the website. Please ensure to activate your account after you register, and log in to be able to add IndiHome data so you can check your bill online.
4. Via Mobile App
If you have the MyIndiHome mobile application, you can also check your bill using this app. Launch the app and register if you haven’t. After you registered, go to its main menu and choose the icon ‘Tagihan’. Input your IndiHome ID and your bill will be shown shortly. MyIndiHome mobile app is available for free download in both Android and iOS.
5. Via Other Websites
There are many websites which offer the feature to check and pay your IndiHome bill. You only need to go to those websites, choose bill payment on the menu, and follow the given instructions to complete the payment process. One of the reliable websites offering this feature is Traveloka. Please check the information below on how to check and pay your IndiHome bill through Traveloka.
Paying your IndiHome bill on Traveloka is easy, quick, and secure. Follow these steps to pay your bill:
1. Visit Traveloka.com (for desktop users) or launch the Traveloka app on your mobile. Make sure to update your Traveloka App to its latest version, or at least version 2.19.
2. Log in to your Traveloka account or register if you haven’t. It is free and easy.
3. Choose ‘Bills & Top-up’ on the menu, and click ‘Telkom’.
4. Input your phone number or your IndiHome subscription number. The number you input will be saved into Traveloka system for future transactions. When you have checked the number, click ‘Buy Now’.
5. The following page will show you the billing details (subscription number, personal information and the amount billed). Please make sure those details are yours, and click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the payment.
6. Choose your preferred payment method on the payment page. Complete your payment within the given time limit. When your transaction is verified by Traveloka, you will receive the notification on your account.
To be able to enjoy complete services from IndiHome, you must be officially registered in the system. IndiHome directs their customers to register through myIndiHome mobile app for a more practical process.
Here are the steps on how to register for IndiHome using myIndiHome mobile app:
1. Download and install myIndiHome App on your mobile. The app is available for free download on both PlayStore and App Store.
2. Launch the application. A splash screen will show up when it launches. This welcoming screen will show IndiHome’s features. Please swipe left to read or skip to continue to homepage.
3. When you are on the homepage, you will first have to check network availability. Click ‘Cek’ on the menu ‘Cek Ketersediaan’. If your area is covered by the network, you may continue to register.
4. Click on the menu ‘Buat Akun’ to allow you to use the mobile app service. After filling out your personal details, you will receive a verification code through SMS. Use the verification code to log into your account, and type your email address and password.
5. The App will direct you to check network availability once more (turn on your GPS for more accurate results). Click ‘Lanjut’ on the pop-up that says your area is covered by IndiHome.
6. Choose your desired package, and click ‘Berlangganan’. After this, you will be asked to verify your identity by uploading your e-KTP (national ID card), and provide an e-signature on the designated box. Tick the box that says your installation address is correct.
7. Your complete information during registration will be shown with the chosen package price, and a contract form for IndiHome. Tick to continue.
8. Your registration should be saved by the system by now. Please check the installation process, there are four stages in installation process: technical survey, network withdrawal, installation, and activation confirmation process.
IndiHome is an official high-speed internet provider of Telkom Group. It has a few interesting facts for you to know. They are:
1. The name IndiHome is an abbreviation of Indonesia Digital Home. If you relate this with services provided by IndiHome, it is clear that its mission is to build digital homes for the country.
2. IndiHome is one of the main projects of PT. Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., which is a part of Indonesia Digital Network 2015. In providing IndiHome services, Telkom is partnering with a number of high quality tech developers to achieve their goal in building digital homes across Indonesia. 2015 was the official year in which IndiHome started their operation in Indonesia.
3. IndiHome is a new service which replaced Telkom Speedy. Speedy used to be the official internet provider by Telkom Indonesia. Telkom Speedy service officially stopped its operations at the beginning of 2015. As a replacement, Telkom Indonesia came up with IndiHome which provides high-speed internet services using fiber optic technology for a quick and stable connection.
4. IndiHome has won an award in the Best Brand Award 2016 event as ‘Merek Terbaik kategori Internet Broadband’ — best brand in internet broadband category. The award graded IndiHome 46.6, with consumer’s satisfaction valued at 84.8 out of 100.
5. From the start, IndiHome premier service has always been the Triple Pay. This service combines data connection and home entertainment service through high-speed internet access, landline phone connection and interactive TV. In one package, customers can enjoy three services in one without having to pay separate bills. The price for the package is more affordable in overall.
6. During its development process, Telkom Indonesia realized some customers only wanted to have two services, either internet and phone services or internet and TV services. Therefore, at the beginning of 2017, IndiHome offered a new service called Dual Play with internet speed of 10 – 100Mbps and free domestic and international phone calls up to 1000 minutes or interactive TV. Dual Play comes with a more affordable price at IDR 285, 000 – 675,000 per month.
7. For customers who only need internet connection, IndiHome also offers a package with internet service only. Packages come with various internet speed; 10, 20, 30, and 40 Mbps. The price for internet packages are ranged from IDR 250,000 to 610,000.
8. If customers only need land phone service, IndiHome offers land phone services at IDR 235,000 per month, including 300-minutes free call for either domestic or international destination. In particular, for land phone subscriptions, future customers must first check the availability at the nearest Plasa Telkom.
9. One of the latest innovations from IndiHome is the Hybrid Box. It offers a Hybrid Set Top Box (STB) which allow customers to enjoy shows from Usee TV and OTT TV on your television. With Hybrid Box, customers can use the internet on their TV for easier screen. Here are the top features of using IndiHome Hybrid Box: